Strategic Plan Announcement
Client The Housing Fund
Skills PR, Brand Strategy & Event Activation
In December 2017 k2forma partnered with Nashville-based non-profit, The Housing Fund, on an event to help present the new CEO, Marshall Crawford, to the public while also thanking supporters. The key elements involved strategic messaging and design, along with media outreach. The Housing Fund is dedicated to affordable housing in Nashville, something that is a critical need to many in this community. This event served as the formal announcement of the CEO’s strategic initiatives, and garnered several media placements.
k2forma worked closely with The Housing Fund’s CEO and team, as well as their partner vendors. Messaging was key, and our approach began with crafting the key message points. We worked with the CEO to translate his strategic vision into a message that was relatable and actionable. Within the messaging were action items for supporters; ways for them to get involved tomorrow. While this was a celebration of support, it was also an opportunity to activate their audience and help move their mission forward.
• 1:1 engagement for client with hundreds of Nashville civic leaders, government representatives and executives
• Messaging and branding
• Multi-media presentation
• Tabletop design and room conditioning
• Strategic Vision book highlighting their objectives, their staff, and ways to engage
• Media outreach resulting in on-camera interviews with local media and in print
• Visibility to over 100,000 people in the target audience
• Social media postings and engagements